BluEvolution 92 (versions of window sash – round )
Guarantees top energy efficiency. The solution combines modern technologies, functionality and a great design, all in top-quality windows. Intensely snow-white and glossy profiles are a characteristic feature of the system.
- A class profiles,
- 6-chamber structure,
- installation depth: 92 mm,
- steel enclosed in a frame as a standard,
- manufactured using white, brown, and caramel core,
- standard hardware is equipped with 6 anti-burglary bolts per sash,
- standard device preventing incorrect handle position (T&T windows),
- standard microventilation in a corner (T&T windows),
- glazing with glass packages up to 61 mm width,
- standard glazing package 4th/18Ar/4/18Ar/4th [Ug=0,5]*,
- equipped with 3 gaskets,
- the hardware operates in a so-called dry chamber that provides longer service life,
- characteristic, intensely white and glossy profiles,
- can be glazed with four-pane packages,
- concealed hardware can be used,
- available with a faced or semi-faced sash,
- recommended for passive construction.
BluEvolution 92 (versions of window sash - round )
- The safety class depends on a number of factors. Selection of hardware is the essential one. We use time-tested solutions only that improve the level of protection against burglars. Standard BluEvolution 92 windows have rich hardware based on Multi-Matic components, the best solution from Maco, a renowned Austrian manufacturer.
- As a standard, the windows are equipped with four anti-burglary bolts per sash, anti-burglary pins with an adjustable clamp, and a device preventing an incorrect handle position. An internal clamp is also a very important element of the system – it automatically adapts to the groove clearance. In addition to ensuring safety, it provides air tightness and easy operation of window sashes as well. We recommend hardware that meets the requirements of WK1 and WK2 anti-burglary class as well.
- Reed relays or alarm loops in the pane are recommended for buildings where the risk of a burglary is greater. Reed relays are magnetic movement sensors. In this case even the slightest motion of the hardware will trigger the alarm. The alarm loop will be activated after a pane is broken or damaged.