Heavy-duty Industrial Garage Doors made to work in harshest conditions. Door models with stainless steel hardware and aluminium glazed panels will fit the highest food processing industry and agriculture requirements.
- Technical specifications according to EN 13241-1
- Safety features according to EN 13241
- Doors are certified according to CE norm 89/107/EC
- Main technical features:
- Max width 8000 mm (bigger sizes available – consult manufacturer, see ‘Hangar Doors’)
- Max height 7000 mm
- U-value 1.2 – 1.4 W/m2K
- Noise reduction level -25 dB
- All track types including custom made
- Torsion springs. Standard spring lifetime 25,000 cycles. For heavy-duty and super heavy duty doors available 50,000 and 100,000 cycles lifetime springs.
- Ball-bearing rollers
- Safe track system with side finger protection
- Reinforced frame with finger protection
- Anti-pinching panels – outside and inside
- Accessories list for TLP model doors.
Full View (FV) glazed industrial garage doors is a perfect solution when you have to show something and want to be seen. Aluminium profiles can be painted in any colour. As an option – Thermo profiles with lower thermal conductivity.
- Main technical features:
- Max width 8000 mm (bigger sizes available – consult manufacturer)
- Max height 5000 mm
- U-value – 3.7 W/m2K Door with standard profiles
- U-value – 3.4 W/m2K Door with thermo profiles
- U-value – 3.0 W/m2K Door with thermo profiles and triple glazing
Available glazing or filing options
Bottom panel standard (white or silver colour). As option – glazed bottom panel. Wicket door for doors up to 5 metres, for wider – consult the manufacturer.
TLT model doors for underground parking and other places where air flow must be ensured.
TLT panel construction.
Standard aluminium profile and perforated steel filling.
Grille air permeability:
5×5/3 – 39%
10×10/2 – 69%
Standard colours: anodized aluminium and grey steel filling.
As option can be painted in any colour or powder coated.
Compatible with all industrial electric operators.
Wicket door for doors up to 5 metres, for wider – consult the manufacturer.
TLT panels can be combined with standard panels.
Ultra Thermo doors are designed to save energy in heated or refrigerated premises. Panels 80mm thick with thermal break and high-density polyurethane has very low thermal conductivity.
Panel design – Rib Stucco RAL9016. Can be painted upon request.
Main technical features:
- Max width 12000 mm
- Max height 8000 mm
- Uvalue 0.5 W/m2K
- Glazing options.
Panel Sliding Doors
Irreplaceable space saver – first option for big openings and small spaces.
Panel door made of 40 mm thick insulated panels suspended on guiding track. The panel is going alongside the wall occupying only 100 mm space.
Single panel or double panel for large doors.
Can be installed on outside or inside. All colours, designs available and lot of options available.
Manual or electric operation
Custom-built doors for shipyards, agriculture, airports. Individual engineered solutions according to customer’s requirements.
Sectional doors – up to 15 metres wide or up to 15 metres high. Aluminium tin glazed panels, custom-built tracks, spring counterbalance or non-balanced shaft systems.
Side-hinged doors – up to 6 metres wide and up to 12 metres high. Options like wicket door, windows, etc. are available.
Side sliding doors – up to 200 m2, double leaf up to 400 m2. Operated with electric drive. Options like wicket door, windows, etc. are available.
Rolling doors – up to 100 metres wide and up to 20 metres high.