- the system looks like wooden windows,
- building depth 94 mm,
- two gaskets,
- gaskets integrated with the profile,
- Uw from 0.9 W/m2K (two-chamber package),
- Uf from 0.81 W/m2K,
- maximum glazing thickness 71 mm,
- standard glazing package 4th/16/4/16/4th*,
- optional moveable post with a width of 111.5 mm,
- waterproof – up to 2250 Pa,
- dehydration with the bottom of a frame,
- invisible horizontal post drainage,
- hidden hinges,
- invisible gasket line,
- system parameters confirmed by the Building Research Institute.
*Standard of the day 17.07.2019. Requires technological confirmation.
System Decalu 94 retro is one of the warmest aluminium systems in our offer. It is intended for the production of windows that are similar to retro wooden windows. It is a combination of modern solutions with a classic look. Windows made using this system are equipped with muntins, which are most often used in wooden windows.
Windows in the Decalu 94 system can be made using a fixed post or a movable post. In the case of the second option, the user will be able to enjoy the full light after opening the window.
Both fixed posts and muntins look like frame profiles and sashes. Additional advantages that give joinery an aesthetic look are hidden hinges, invisible gaskets and invisible dehydration.